District 54 celebrates our clubs with a banner parade at our District Conferences. At in person conferences, clubs bring their banners for recognition. For our Digital Banner Parade, we ask clubs to creatively prepare a representation of who they are, preferably including their club banner. These creative banners will then be introduced in the opening ceremonies. Below are the three steps to participate. Some examples of possible submittals are shown here.
- New Club photo with banner (if possible)
- Older club photo with banner
- Club photo via Zoom or other platform (Display club name if no banner present)
Once your Digital Club Banner is created, save it using this naming convention:
- Divisions get one space (A, B, C, D, E)
- Areas get two spaces (01, 02, …… 99)
- Clubs get eight spaces (00005752 …. 01345083)
* Please add an underscore between each element *
Toast of the Fox: A_12_00008325.jpg
Talk of the Town: A_11_01345083.jpg
Once your Banner is created and properly named, please submit it to:
Copyright © 2020 Toastmasters International District 54 - All Rights Reserved.
The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters’ members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder